3 Gaffin Way Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
3 Gaffin Way Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
3 Gaffin Way Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
3 Gaffin Way Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
3 Gaffin Way Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
3 Gaffin Way Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
3 Gaffin Way Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
3 Gaffin Way Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
3 Gaffin Way Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
3 Gaffin Way Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
3 Gaffin Way Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
3 Gaffin Way Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
3 Gaffin Way Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
3 Gaffin Way Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167

3 Gaffin Way Kwinana Town Centre, WA

Sold

Sold on 29 Dec 2015

Make this brand-new modern home you castle and enjoy all its benefits.

5 star energy rated
Spacious master bedroom with floor-to-ceiling mirrored robe
Roomy ensuite with large shower recess, great size vanity and WC
Good size second bedroom with a double built-in mirrored robe and a semi-ensuite for convenience
Open-plan kitchen / family / dining leading to outdoor paved area
European-style laundry with large built-in linen
Low-maintenance front and rear gardens
This property is centrally located just minutes' walk to bus stop, Community centre, Kwinana marketplace, Recquatic centre and more...

Please note that the above purchase price of $280,500 represents an 85% share in this property. The Housing Authority (the Department of Housing) will own the other 15% share in equity.

This property is offered under a FLEXI loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for more information.


  • Property Type: House