19 McDermott Road Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
19 McDermott Road Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
19 McDermott Road Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
19 McDermott Road Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
19 McDermott Road Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
19 McDermott Road Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
19 McDermott Road Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
19 McDermott Road Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
19 McDermott Road Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
19 McDermott Road Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
19 McDermott Road Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
19 McDermott Road Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
19 McDermott Road Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
19 McDermott Road Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
19 McDermott Road Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
19 McDermott Road Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
19 McDermott Road Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167
19 McDermott Road Kwinana Town Centre, WA 6167

19 McDermott Road Kwinana Town Centre, WA

Sold for $308,750

Sold on 9 Aug 2016

2x available. Choose either 80% equity ($260,000) or 100% equity ($325,000)

5 star energy rated
Spacious master bedroom with floor-to-ceiling mirrored robe
Roomy ensuite with large shower recess, great size vanity and WC
Good size minor bedrooms with a double built-in mirrored robe
Open-plan kitchen / family / dining overlooking beautiful courtyard
Large laundry with built-in linen
Low-maintenance front and rear gardens
This property is centrally located just minutes' walk to bus stop, Community centre, Kwinana marketplace, Recquatic centre, Challenger Institute of Technology and more...


Please note that the above purchase price of $260,000 represents an 80% share in this property. The Housing Authority (the Department of Housing) will own the other 20% share in equity.

This property is offered under a FLEXI loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for more information.


Key Property Details

  • Ensuite

  • Property Type: House